Teaching Assistant, Early Years
Fixed Term until 31.03.2020
33.5 hours per week
- Are you an inspirational teaching assistant who is motivated to change children’s lives?
- Are you a consistently good practitioner with high expectations for all pupils?
- Do you wish to support children’s learning from age 3 years?
Then Bayards Hill Primary School is looking for you.
The school is part of the Community Schools Alliance Trust - a small MAT with one secondary school, one primary school and another due to open in September 2020. The Trust’s common vision is to improve every learner’s life chances.
Our school is friendly and supportive and our pupils are confident, happy and eager to learn. They said they would like a teaching assistant:
- Who takes interest in pupils as individuals
- Makes learning both exciting and memorable
- Shares our enthusiasm, passion and creativity for children learning
If you are interested in joining our highly talented staff team, caring and polite children who are keen to learn, hardworking governors, and supportive parents then please apply.
Closing Date: Monday, 2 December 2019 at 08:00 am
Interviews: w/c 2 December 2019
How to Apply: Please download an application pack from school website and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Mrs A. Dazley, HR Manager. In addition to your application form, please email a letter of application, detailing reasons for your interest in this post and your relevant skills and experience’
Community Schools Alliance Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.