Bayards Hill Primary School
We are very keen at Bayards Hill for the children to receive interesting visitors to their classrooms.
Below is a list of some of the visits children have enjoyed in the the last two years. Some of these are links: click on them to find out more about those particular visits
- BAYARDS HILL AIM HIGH DAY VISITS: scientists, police officers, a mechanic, a robotics student, a PA, an army officer, a lawyer, a doctor, an engineer and an international security expert were just some of the people who visited classrooms to discuss their roles during Aim High Day
- BARRISTER: courtroom role play and discussion of what a barrister working for the CPS does
- FIRE SERVICE: exploring real fire engines, developing awareness of fire safety
- SCIENCE: Cheney School Science providing 'Electric' exploration!
- SCIENCE: analysing slime with Science Oxford!
- PCSO: tackling bullying
- FUTURE FOOD: developing an awareness of healthy nutrition
- CHENEY SCHOOL DRAMA PRODUCTION ARABIAN NIGHTS VISIT
- OXFORD NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM IN THE CLASSROOM